Vitals.comvitals accepts payoffs from doctor's to delete testimonies

A doctor that runs a detox facility in Palm Harbor, Florida is famous for manipulating and, apparently paying Vitals.com to take poor testimonies of himself, off of the website. This Vitals.com Review website is willing to put patients in jeopardy, by deleting pertinent information that could actually be a matter of life and death. I have tried posting many updated testimonies about this doctor, as I have continued to learn more and more over the months, of the dangers of this man and his facility. I have a formal complaint against this doctor filed with the Florida Board of Medicine, yet I am not being allowed to relay updated info about him to others, by posting on the website where he leads his patients to. Instead, I have had three testimonies deleted and my husband has had one deleted. The doctor's Vitals website states that there has been 48 testimonies made about him, yet there are only 25 testimonies on there, at the time, to read. Over 20 have been deleted in the last few months after my complaint about this doctor was made to the Florida Board. Only 4 of them deleted were mine, so that means that nearly 20 other people, with important information about this doctor's abuse of them, have also been taken off. I have posted many testimonies on many other Review sites and NONE of them have deleted my testimonies, even if I have made more than one. Vitals.com website, that is apparently accepting money from the doctor, is as greedy and as much of a SCAM as the doctor who is paying to have his poor testimonies removed. Thank you to those Wonderful Review Sites, Including [redacted], that fight for the rights of the consumer to be able to speak out and inform others of the dangers and harm that some doctors inflict on their patients.

Comments

• Vi
      Jan 23, 2012

We at Vitals apologize that you had any difficulty with our ratings system!

As hundreds of thousands of consumers visit our site daily and thousands of consumer ratings are successfully posted during the course of each day, we assure you that the services we provide are legitimate. We do understand that on the internet the occasional unavoidable technical error occurs; in the event that you encountered any such error/difficulty with our site, know that we have skilled, dedicated customer care representatives on staff that will be glad to assist you diagnose and correct your problem.

If you have not already, we strongly encourage you to contact our technical service department at [protected]@vitals.com and explain the difficulty or errors you may have encountered so that we can work to assist you in having your rating successfully posted to your doctors profile.

We look forward to assisting you!

Customer Care
    Vitals.com

Jul 22, 2016

I experienced the exact same censorship of my truthful, negative review of a cosmetic surgeon in Wayne NJ. My account of my horrible experience is backed by a plethora of proof, including exams by other cosmetic surgeons following the botched procedures. Nevertheless, my first posting on Vitals was removed, as have been every one I've reposted since, out of a sense of responsibility to other potential victims that, like I had, read the nearly 100% FIVE star rated reviews of the doctor, thinking that is the totality of the experiences of his patients, and, like me, will be influenced fraudulently, because the truthful reviews of real patients, are TAKEN DOWN. I've had over 6 reviews removed in hours or longest a few days. This is dangerous, unethical, and I do not see how it can possible be legal. So, Vitals customer care, despite the gracious tone of your reply, and your suggestion that " the occasional unavoidable technical error occurs;" ... how do you explain the PLETHORA of complaints here from people stating the same experience of having their real, and truthful negative reviews removed shortly after posting, or not posted at all after several re-postings?
    It is significant, that after my second review was removed, I reposted, and each time, I took screen captures of my postiing, which include the url address bar, the date, the POSTED reviews, etc... So, know that it was no 'technical error' that resulted in my reviews not BEING posted. They were there, for the short time until, they were selectively removed.
    Further, if Vitals is not complicit in this, and you have given autonomous access rights to the doctors getting reviews, then you are still, responsible. Even if you are not directly removing them, but have not taken measures to eradicate the ability for censorship from any accessing venue, , you are responsible. And please know, that this is a serious failure, for many have been physically, emotionally, and financially traumatized and violated due to the influence of the false, superior ratings of surgeons that ARE NOT legitimately represented on Vitals, and are in fact, falsely represented by an OVERT means, of REMOVING ALL BUT THE SUPERIOR RATINGS- MANY, by comparing them, strongly indicate that they are posted by the doctors staff, including his office manager wife... as stated above, and by many complainants on sites that do not censor reviews, and as stated in this forum by many as well. If Vitals were to adhere to professional ethics, this would cease. If the customer service members, have any question about the sincerity and truth of how this is hurting people, simple do your own internet review research... but you will have to bypass the highest results from the serarch from any browser, for Vitals and the other two that do the same, to a lesser degree, are the top of any search. Go on, and you will see the testimonies of actual people like yourselves, in plethora of negative reviews on LEGITIMATE sites, of some of the surgeons, who, strangely, are represented only by top reviews on yours... By people who state flat out, that they posted here, and were removed for negative ratings. People whose lives, physically emotionally, financially, were tragically changed, when they sought instead, to change something that modern medical advances, blessed us to be able to change, for the better. Instead, our bodies were violated, our trust betrayed, and then, even after, the right to warn others by sharing truthful experiences via reviews such as Vitals, has been violated as well. This has only added to, and continued to exacerbate the ongoing wrongs, that commence with the false influence of fraudulently represented surgeons, as mine in Wayne NJ. It is a betrayal of trust to those seeking to make informed choices, that both Vitals, and the surgeons, falsely offer services, they simply refuse to provide, or are not competent to provide as portrayed in the false representation of patient reviews.