Vitalchek — birth certificate
The only reason I paid extra to use their service is speed. However, instead of taking about 3 to 5 business days to get the birth certificates as they promised it's going to take me over 30 days, and it's not due to a fault on my side.
First, they make you pay their ridiculously expensive fees early on in the application process. After they take your money, you have to go through their document uploading process that is confusing to say the least. If you somehow manage to upload your documents, they will probably contact you a few days later because they do not accept one document you uploaded, even though the city/county accepts it according to their website.
It's been over 20 days since they accepted and verified my documents and I have not received the birth certificates. I've been exchanging emails back and forth with them for several days and will probably not get the birth certificates on time to apply for a passport and go on my trip.
It would have been way much faster to get my certificates had I applied using any of the other options. Now I wasted over 20 days because I relied on them.
Do yourself a favor and drive down to your city/county hall or mail your application and avoid this VitalChek scam.
I'm really surprised that they are still in business and have not been shut down for false claims.
More Vitalchek Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- Vital Check - took my money did not provide the service
- Vital Check - paid for birth certificate but didn't recieve 
- VitalCheck - dear vitalcheck 
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert
- Vitalchek - super fast