[Resolved] Vital Chek / slow and useless

I ordered an expedited birth certificate from this company and paid for overnight delivery service. First they required me to fax additional proof of identity even though I had given them my ssn as requested. Next they waited until the next week to inform me that they had an issue with my identity documents. I realized then that the writing was on the wall so I made the trip to the clerk's office and got the birth certificate on my own. It took vital check two weeks to get my certificate to me. By the time they did I had already obtained my passport. Don't waste your time or money with this company. They are just about the check and not about the vital. It's easier and cheaper to do it yourself.

• Resolution statement

• VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Dec 17, 2010

Dear VitalChek Customer,

Please contact me at [protected] Ext: 6879 regarding your experience with our company. We value your feedback and we would like to see if we can do anything for you regarding the order you placed with us.

David Butler
    VitalChek Network

Comments

•   Sep 08, 2010
    Vital Chek - RIP-OFF
    Vital chek/LexisNexis
    none
    Orlando
    Florida
    Phone: none
    vitalchek.com

Dear Vital Check/Lexis Nexis or who ever you are?

YOUR COMP. IS A SCAM AND MISLEADING AND I'M REPORTING YOUR COMP. TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THANK YOU BUT NOT THANX FOR WASTING MY TIME AND YOU BETTER DON'T USE MY INFO. FOR MALICIOUSLY USE OR I SUE AND SUE AND SUE TO I WIN I DON'T GIVE UP THAT EASY I'M MAD OF YOUR COMP... >:-(

SINCERELY: A PISSOFF AND NOT SATISFY COST. >:-(

Orlando
    Florida
    Phone: none
    vitalchek.com

Dear Vital Chek/Lexis Nexis or who ever you are?

SINCERELY: A PISSOFF AND NOT SATISFY COST. >:-(