VitaGlo / Beware

United States Review updated:

I couldn't order because the man who picked up the phone repetitively hung up on me. He also verbally insulted me for asking simple product questions, such as where are you located?, and how long does it take to ship to me? When I was mid-sentence and tried to ask the questions related to my order he literally hung upthe phone . I called back and said, I believe this number is posted on the website, I am bewildered at why you would hang up on a customer. He was quite insane and began to speak in a childish tone about having to many questions for him. I asked a total of 3 questions before he hung up.I think he must be a scam or something. Stay away from this man, who is the owner of vitaglo. I have a feeling the products are old anyway from the reviews of other customers.

I am also guessing that the excellent reviews on this site are someone he knows or just himself trying to sound good because I read the other online reviews from another review site and 99% reflected my poor opinion of vitaglow.

Hi

Comments

• Ge
      28th of May, 2010

This vitamin/supplements so called business uses deceiving tactic for no apparent reason. My wife ordered several packages of Mulberry Extract. They took her credit card number but never sent anything. When she called again a rude (male) customer rep told her he could send only one package. Again, they have never sent anything. When she called the third time the very same customer rep (owner?) was EXTREMLY RUDE and hung up on her. They have never charged our credit card though.

15th of Oct, 2012

The same exact experience happened to me except I made the mistake of ordering and after never hearing from the company or receiving my products, I called to ask about the status of my order. I was told I was not allowed to ask questions. ??? What?? He hung up on me and even though I was calm he was over the top rude and yelled over me so that I could not speak. I asked for a refund and he hung up on me again. I filed a complaint with the BBB (and I suggest everyone else here do the same) and I filed with my credit card company for a refund. Good grief!