Vita Power / Unauthorized charges / Shipments

The Vita Power was an offer thrown in with another offer I responded to. I was given a phone number to call to stop the shipments when I placed the order. I called to cancel automatic shipments as soon as I received the order. I still received another shipment within a couple of weeks, refused delivery, returned to sender, and contacted my credit card company for a phone number to call Vita Power. When I called Vita Power, I was told that it may take 6-8 weeks before the post office returns the merchandise. I told the rep I didn't believe her. If it is not received in 3 weeks, the cycle will continue. HOW CAN PEOPLE WORK FOR THESE COMPANIES AND SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THEY ARE BILKING THE PUBLIC?

Comments

Jo
  28th of Sep, 2007
Vita Power - Unauthorized charges!

I too was charged for a product i didn't want nor had i ever seen before. I have emailed pro activ skin care but have not yet received a response.

Beware people!

St
  14th of Nov, 2007

Same thing is happening to me Pro ACtive offered a free trial and now a month later I'm hit with charges and I don't even have any vitamins. I don't even know where to begin to stop these charges.

Ka
  15th of Mar, 2008

I AGREE!!! I called 4 months ago to cancel this stupid vitamin and they are STILL taking out payments....

Ae
  2nd of Apr, 2008

I had the EXACT same problem. I'm SO glad to have found this complaint board, otherwise I would not have thought to stop calling VitaPower and just get my bank to put a stop on the charges. I'm going to fill out an Federal Trade Commission complaint form. What they're doing can't be legal by any means; and if it is, then the laws pertaining to this practice must change.

As
  4th of Apr, 2008

Why am i being charged for something i didn't agree too? Cancel it or whatever because i didnt agree to whatever im being charged for.

Kr
  11th of Feb, 2009
Vita Power - unauthorized charges
Vita Power

This company has charged me without my consent today 02-11-2009 for the amount $9.98. I would like to know how to get a refund.

Ri
  20th of Feb, 2009

call 888-848-2797

Mo
  6th of Sep, 2011

I had the same problem. I cancelled and the vitamins kept coming with them charging my credit card, I then closed off my credit card and now I am receiving mail reporting me to collection agencies.