Virgin Mobile Phone / reconnection of mobile phone

1 77 murtha drive elanora queenslandGold Coast, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: (07)55343203

My mobile phone was thought to have been lost. and a hold was placed on the phone the phone was recovered and repeated and I say repeated requests to your [protected] and team @virginmobile.com.au have failed to have the phone reconnected.
Your staff on 1300 keep telling me the unit is connected when it is not so. obviously they are incapable of preforming this task.
all I want is for my mobile to be reconnected and fast,
my mobile number is [protected] the mobile screen shows invalid USM.
Fix my phone quick as I have been trying to get service since the 13th . If you can't fix pay me out and I'll get another carrier.
please advise waat you intend to do.
clyde nott.

Comments

• Cl
      17th of Oct, 2008

My mobile phone was thought to have been lost. and a hold was placed on the phone the phone was recovered and repeated and I say repeated requests to your 1300 555 100 and team @virginmobile.com.au have failed to have the phone reconnected.
    all I want is for my mobile to be reconnected and fast,
    my mobile number is 0402983182 the mobile screen shows invalid USM.
    please advise waat you intend to do.
    clyde nott.