Virgin Mobile / rip off on use of minutes

1 7769 w. MidwayPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6025795372

I have virgin mobile charges that cost me way more than 10 cents a minute. I have just made 4 phone calls in 2 days that lasted a total of 20mins & that alone cost me $ 11.00 total. The phone plan was only 10 cents a minute not just any cost.

Co

Comments

Up
  17th of Jul, 2010

I restarted my plan, ( like I do every month for the past 2 years) after I topped up 2 days ago and got a low text bal;ance this morning! I have been on the phone 4 two hours with live advisors and, Mellisa#660170, and Mark# 32652 and they wont credit my account! This is the third time this has happened to me and the first time that Virgin Mobile wouldnt credit my account!! It will be the last time too if this is not fixed! If you need my $40 that bad that you are willing to loose a customer than so be it! I am sending these messages to your corporate offices and CEO, VP and also twittering and facebooking this scam! This will cost Virgin Mobile much more than the $40they ripped me off by the time I am through! And I Will be through being a loyal paying customer as well! Thank you!