Virgin Mobile Cyclops Cell Phone / sales scam!
I purchases a Virgin Mobile Cell phone recently and when I tried to activate it, I was told that it was not unlocked. I went to the store, Target, that I bought it from and they tracked my sale and showed me that my phone had been activated on the day of the sale,1/21/09. The Customer Service girls contacted Virgin Mobile at [protected] and was then referred to [protected]. The representative told Target to either refund me or give me another phone and the persons in the from office would not give the Customer Service girls the VCD# that she needed to do this.The representative at the 800# told me that he would investigate the problem and to give him 24 to72 hrs before I tried to activate my phone again. It has been a full week and still nothing has been done.
I am disappointed in both parties of this situation and I am out the cost of the phone plus a Top Up card that I purchased at another place. At 61 yrs of age I can not afford to throw my money away. Disappointed in Mansfield
More Virgin Mobile Cyclops Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - cell phone service cancelled, account money gone 
- Virgin Mobile - bill
- Virgin Mobile - refund
- Virgin Mobile - unlimited nationwide data 
- Virgin Mobile - phone service.