Virgin Active / unnecessary charges and involvement of lawyers
I joined Virgin Active Westville in 2006, but due to ill health after an injury I was unable to continue.I informed the gym personnel and I was made to write a letter of cancellation which was sent to Head Office in Cape Town by fax and snailmail. To my surprise now I keep on getting theatening calls from MBD Attorneys in Johannesburg whereby Virgin Active handed over my account much as I did not utilize their services for the period. Please help me before they blacklist me.
Our agreement was finalised in 2007/8. I cannot live like this anymore.
Ms. Nontsikelelo Makhanya
More Virgin Active Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active Bluff - poor customer relations
- Virgin Active South Africa - management of gym and classes offered
- Virgin Active South Africa - debit order date
- Virgin Active South Africa - virgin active athlone
- Virgin Active Bluff - service