VIP Readers Service / magazines ordered are incorrect
In February 2018, I got a call regarding a magazine subscription. I wanted the Star magazine, I have cognitive problems and like the crossword in the Star
I was immediately charged 39.90 and had to pick additional magazines. I received a letter from VIP that the publisher won't let me subscribe to Star because I already do. I have never had one. They reinstated it. I was charged another 39.90, having not received any magazines. The variety puzzles were too hard so I changed to OK magazine. I got People magazine which my sister who lives with me already gets. They sent me easier variety puzzles., not requested, which are too difficult for my brain condition. I have been getting nasty calls. I will never receive Star, it is no longer available. I have paid $120 for 14 magazines, almost 9 apiece. They said I keep paying and the issues will continue after 48 months. I may be dead by then. I am on disability and was scammed. I have good credit and shouldn't get to collections. I did not get what I ordered. They also can cancel a magazine at will. HELP
More VIP Readers Service Complaints & Reviews
- VIP Readers Service - Contract Scam 
- VIP Readers Service - Scam 
- VIP Readers Service - Cancellation of service. 
- VIP Readers Service - Contract that you do not understand or sign 
- VIP Readers Service - Big marketing scam 
- VIP Readers Service - vip readers' service is a scam
- VIP Readers Service - I told them to stop sending me magazines/calling. I lost my job.
- Vip Readers Services - They didn't send magazines and impossible to reach the supervisor 
- VIP Readers Service - magazine purchase
- VIP Readers Service - I signed up in oct 24 months ago and i've never received a magazine from this company.