Viking Magazine Service / Late withdrawls and refusal to cancel
I called the company and left email notice that I had not way to pay them last month because my daughter died in another part of the state and I had to pay to transfer the body back home. They still insisted that I pay them. I set up to make higher payments to be withdrawn on the first of this month. The money was not requested until the second resulting in an over draft of my account. They are refuse to return my money nor will they allow me to cancel.
I was also told that I had to cancel the service within 15 days of service activation, only after i tryed to cancel it with in that first month.
More Viking Magazine Service Complaints & Reviews
- Viking Magazine - They won't let me cancel! 
- Viking Magazine Service - Magazines never received! 
- Viking Magazine Service - cancellation Policy 
- Viking Magazine - I didnt think it was a scam
- Viking Magazine - Scammed 
- Viking Magazine Service - magazines
- Viking Magazine Service - unauthorized credit card charges
- Viking Magazine Service - harassing phone calls, service, delivery
- Viking Magazine Service - their refusal to cancel order
- Viking Magazine Service - I have not received my magazines yet nor my gift card