Viking Magazine Service / Stay away

In Dec Of last Year i received a call from Viking Mag. Service and entered into an agreement for some magazine subscription. After checking into them with the BBB i found out they had 181 complaints with the BBB not to mention all the complaints they have listed with www.complaints.com.After 1 week i called to cancel my subscription per the cancellation policy i was sent in the mail and was told no problem.After another couple of weeks i received another call from them telling me that they already put in my order and that i could not cancel my order so after having to read the cancellation policy to the guy i was speaking to over the phone i was told my order would be cancelled.now after 2 months i received a postcard from Subscription Audit Center P.O.Box 830 Clementon, NJ 08021 repersenting Viking Mag. Service with a new address and a different city which is Viking Magazine Service 18531 Egret Way Farmington Mn 55024 thanking me for my order which should have been cancelled 2 months ago.I, m tried of these people and i wish they would LEAVE ME ALONE.

Ke

Comments

• Ra
      13th of May, 2010

I too got taken from Viking magazines, they refuse to let me cancel, they take money from my bank acct when ever they want and take as much as they want, this is WRONG, they dont want me to send in the mail money as they want to take it from bank accts --- stay away from them...

10th of Jun, 2012

My son, a teacher, ordered some magazines from some students, He paid for them, but now they call all day and night. Every day. They call me on my phone and I tell them to stop calling me, but they don't. I'm on the Federal Do Not Call List but that makes no difference.