Viagogo / pearl jam tickets

1 Canada Review updated:

I was sold tickets that at inflated price, under pressure that they are about to sell out, when tickets haven't even gone on sale yet.
No refunds or cancelation. Can't sell my tickets until I receive them from viagogo in 7 months.
How did they sell me tickets that they don't have?
I want a refund.

Order Placed
13/02/2018
Order ID
Total Price
$634.05

Th
Feb 13, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      13th of Feb, 2018

You bought advance tickets, at a price you agreed to, knowing they wouldn't be able to be canceled or refunded, and you are mad because you paid more than face value? Are you stupid or something?

13th of Feb, 2018

I just checked PJ's website and tour info. How do you know the tickets are inflated? You can't see any prices on ANY presale from the website or ticketmaster because on those sites you have to be a member for pricing because it is a presale. So, you bought what you wanted and now you are having buyer's remorse. Get over it and next time don't buy something you can't afford that doesn't have a refund or cancellation policy. In other words, GROW UP.

13th of Feb, 2018

@Wine Is Good Tickets are $65 to $125. If the tickets were about to sell out and my only option was $640 as they claimed, I would be fine since that's what I agreed to. Their website is designed to make you believe you have minutes to get get a ticket or you're out of luck. They will let me resell them j in their site so they can get another $65 fee, but not until I receive the tickets 7 months from now. How can they sell the tickets to me before getting them but won't let me do the same?

14th of Feb, 2018

@thub You don't understand what a pre-sell is. Pre-sales have a limited number of tickets, and are usually the best seats. NO matter where you buy the pre-sales, they have a limit. Where did you get the price, because when I looked, you had to be a member of PJST (Pearl Jam Street Team) or a member of the arena on Ticketmaster to see the prices.

14th of Feb, 2018

The reason you won't get the tickets until 7 months for now is THEY AREN'T ON SALE YET to the public. They won't let YOU sell the tickets until YOU get them because YOU are a private buyer, NOT licensed as a pre-sale dealer. That is in every retailer's contract. Look at it this way...you sell the tickets, by LAW, you have 30 days to deliver them to YOUR buyer. THEY don't have to abide by that law because they are a per-sale authorized dealer, and these tickets are not yet available to the public and NONE of PJ summer and fall shows are open for sale yet. They are ALL in -pre-sale mode. Pre-sales are generally for fan club members and arena members to get the choice seats first. You really should read the disclaimer before you buy anything pre-sale because you don't seem to understand it. Aside from that, as a pre-sale dealer, they ARE allowed to add a surcharge to them, as is explained before you hit the pay button.

14th of Feb, 2018

@Wine Is Good Guess I didn't have time to read all the fine print, research the legality of ticket sales, and fill in all my information in the 7 minutes they gave me until they sold out.

15th of Feb, 2018

@thub YOUR. FAULT. Shouldn't have waited til the last minute to buy a pre-sale ticket.

20th of Feb, 2018

@Wine Is Good I see you've made 2300 comments on this website.

22nd of Feb, 2018