Viagogo / hidden fees and non payment of sold tickets
After being stung with extortionate hidden fees, I had to resell my tickets - Viagogo told me I had the option to resell as they wouldn't give me any kind of cancellation or refund. Because of this I followed their advice and listed my tickets for sale. I sold two tickets for the O2 arena Country to Country on the 11th of March 17.
A few days after the event I was sent an email to say the payment to my bank account failed and that I needed to update my bank details so the funds could be resent.
I updated my details on March 23rd - the day I got that email, and I still have not received my payment.
My original payment ID was 1487858 .
I have been checking my bank daily but so far the funds have not been resent. I am expecting £202.40 .
It has now been almost 2 months since the concert.
I have send two emails to the customer services, as well as both a private and public tweet, but so far have been entirely ignored.
Please can you help me get the money owed to me and if possible some compensation for the £60+ hidden fees that were not visible until after the payment was taken.
The email registered to my account with them is pyrefly.[protected]@googlemail.com
Thank you for your help.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10