Viagogo / hidden fees and non payment of sold tickets

United Kingdom Review updated:

After being stung with extortionate hidden fees, I had to resell my tickets - Viagogo told me I had the option to resell as they wouldn't give me any kind of cancellation or refund. Because of this I followed their advice and listed my tickets for sale. I sold two tickets for the O2 arena Country to Country on the 11th of March 17.

A few days after the event I was sent an email to say the payment to my bank account failed and that I needed to update my bank details so the funds could be resent.

I updated my details on March 23rd - the day I got that email, and I still have not received my payment.

My original payment ID was 1487858 .

I have been checking my bank daily but so far the funds have not been resent. I am expecting £202.40 .

It has now been almost 2 months since the concert.

I have send two emails to the customer services, as well as both a private and public tweet, but so far have been entirely ignored.

Please can you help me get the money owed to me and if possible some compensation for the £60+ hidden fees that were not visible until after the payment was taken.

The email registered to my account with them is pyrefly.[protected]@googlemail.com

Thank you for your help.

La
May 3, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Jun, 2017

I am in a similar situation. I listed 2 tickets for sale for May 18 2017 Beach Boys at Albert Hall. On the day of the event I could clearly see that my tickets were for sale and that they were almost the last remaining tickets for a high demand concert. When I re-checked the website in the afternoon all details had disappeared and when I went into my account no sales were listed, no payments were listed and it has been like that since 18 May. I have not received payment from Viagogo although I sent 2 emails to Customer Service which both suggested that I should reset my password - Why??? Finally I did reset the password and nothing has changed, no sales or payments are listed. I cannot get through either by phone or direct email to anyone at Viagogo about this other than "Customer Service" which only lists non relevant Q&A and saying I should re-set my password. I strongly believe that Viagogo as a business is appalling, dishonest and a total scam. I will never, never, never use their website again to buy or sell tickets and I am reporting them to The Ombudsman. Angry "client/customer", London

• Pa