Viabox / Mail Forwarding Rip-Off

1 1812 N Columbia Blvd Gate C15 Portland, OR, United States

My first time using this company will also be my last. I was never contacted after I mailed them all the forms so I didn't even know if the system was set up. Anyway, to make a long story short, a 10 pound shipment that I paid $15 to ship there magically turned into a 15 pound shipment, and their lowest shipping price was $93.00 US dollars for what they said would be 2 to 4 day shipping to Canada! But when I paid for that the estimated delivery date came back as 15 days later!!! Here we are 15 days later and the TNT Tracking shows the last update was December 28 and the package was still in the USA! What a rip-off and what a waste of time this has been!!! Furthermore, it took them 5 days to re-package and ship the goods by 2 to 4 day shipping! So why pay for express shipping when it takes them 5 days just to put it in the mail, and then it takes another 2 weeks or more to get the package?! At this point I'm wondering if I will ever get my package as many other people are saying they were lied to and their package never came through. LAST OF ALL, THEY OBVIOUSLY POST MANY FAKE 5 STAR REVIEWS on TRUST PILOT TO COMPENSATE FOR THE MANY REAL 1 STAR REVIEWS! Bye bye ViaBox and I will never again rely on Trust Pilot for real reviews!

Ja