Venus.com / unfortunately they run a shady business

US Review updated:

First of all they have awesome clothes. That being said unfortunately they run a shady business. I have ordered several times and The last time I got something, it had to be returned. They charge 9.95 shipping on the return and 6.95 to use their return label. So if you are returning an item worth 30.00 you will get a return of 13.10. Just because their product doesn't fit they aparently reserve the right to keep over half the refund. Go elsewhere!

Comments

• Pr
      Dec 06, 2012
    Venus.com - Half of everything I've gotten have been ruined
    Venus.com
    venus.com

I've ordered lots of clothes from them very good selection but half of everything I've gotten have been ruined it is poorly sewed together I've spent over$100 getting them fixed some are unfixable all the tags say do not dry clean this is cause so you would spent more $ on replacing ruined items.

• Rg
      Apr 08, 2013

More than likely you returned items purchased using a Free Shipping promo. The details link on these promos explains "Enjoy FREE GROUND SHIPPING with any order of $100 or more. Enter FREESHIP54 when prompted during checkout if your merchandise totals $100 or more. Offer only available in the U.S. and Canada. Canadian recipients must pay all duties and taxes. Offer is not retroactive and cannot be applied to previous orders. If you return items that reduce the sale total to below $100, you will be charged for ground shipping. FREE SHIPPING offer expires ..."

If you call the customer service folks, they will always explain this to you and offer to refund the fee as a courtesy.

• Ia
      Jul 24, 2014

I completely agree with Venus being a shady business. They did the same to me when I had to exchange a bottom for a smaller one. They don't say that their going to rip you off with shipping prices. So, I bought a $32.00 bottom and got charged $16.90 to exchange it. RIDICULOUS. HATE THIS COMPANY. NEVER WILL BUY FROM AGAIN.