Vcat / Conflict of interest

Jun 6, 2015
Victorian Civil and Administration Tribunal
I went to Consumer Affairs Victoria to complain. Despite the blatant rip-off the so-called watch dog abused me in retaliation?

Thus I researched CAV and came accross the below facts and conflict of interests.

VCAT lists (Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal) are wholly funded by corporations via state government funds.

The OWNERS CORPORATION LIST (Via the Victorian Property Fund -managers), the BUILDING AND PROPERTY LIST and PLANNING & ENVIRONMENT LIST(Via Domestic Building Fund -developers); and the GUARDIANSHIP LIST (Via the Guardianship Administative Fund).

Consumer Affairs refuses to act against those funding the lists, and instead says to complain to VCAT. Indiciduals are then get hammered by VCAT to stop them complaining

Australia - the land of the legal criminal.

Dont believe it?

Owners Corporation List bias from the Herald Sun newspaper. http://www.smh.com.au/national/rip-o...205-2dwj0.html

Planning List bias from The Age newspaper http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/re...20-1m39cz.html

A  25th of Jan, 2016 by
VCAT ruled over my farcical case. (Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal)
This included a massive range of ongoing issues:
#1.The Member B. Josephs failed to uphold his earlier ruling that I he would not allow an owners corporation lawyer to ambush me with specific fresh claims.
#2. He used this ruling to deny me due process and discovery, stating as the above claims would not be tables, that related documents were irrelevant.
#3. The Member permitted the lawyer to testify a string of false allegations. He failed to correct or even query these claims that contradicted with documented fact. At one stage he stunned the lawyer by encouraging him to defend his client against documented & presented fact. This was in a bid to defend actual Tax fraud. The Members’ offer was so ludicrous that the lawyer refused to take it up. Instead he just stared back at him mouth ajar.
#4. When the situation got desperate for the lawyer, the Member permitted him to intimidate with rude, loud and truculent interjections. With unconcealed disparity, the Member later randomly cruelled me as I moved my pen, stating that I must always keep my eyes on him.
#5. He denied my defence stating that my documents had not been earlier tabled. He refused to view my documents. When I queried this he leaned forward and warned me, “Don’t say a word, or else”. In contrast he accepted the lawyers evidence as fact, despite it being hearsay, and being denied by myself.
The above is a token sample of the cases running issues.
I understand this stooge no longer sits at VCAT. Too late VCAT, he’s already exposed your sway. From what I’ve heard and witnessed he’s no different to fellow VCAT members when the tribunal’s interests conflict (Original post). He’s just foolhardy by brazenly exposing it.

Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal [VCAT] Logo Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal [VCAT]
Customer Care Service