Vcat / Conflict of interest
I went to Consumer Affairs Victoria to complain. Despite the blatant rip-off the so-called watch dog abused me in retaliation?
Thus I researched CAV and came accross the below facts and conflict of interests.
VCAT lists (Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal) are wholly funded by corporations via state government funds.
The OWNERS CORPORATION LIST (Via the Victorian Property Fund -managers), the BUILDING AND PROPERTY LIST and PLANNING & ENVIRONMENT LIST(Via Domestic Building Fund -developers); and the GUARDIANSHIP LIST (Via the Guardianship Administative Fund).
Consumer Affairs refuses to act against those funding the lists, and instead says to complain to VCAT. Indiciduals are then get hammered by VCAT to stop them complaining
Australia - the land of the legal criminal.
Dont believe it?
Owners Corporation List bias from the Herald Sun newspaper. http://www.smh.com.au/national/rip-o...205-2dwj0.html
Planning List bias from The Age newspaper http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/re...20-1m39cz.html
More Vcat Complaints & Reviews
- Barry Josephs, McCabe Terrill and VCAT - Corruption 
- VCAT owners corporation list - exposed - Corruption 
- VCAT corrupt - proof - VCAT corrupt - prrof 
- Vcat - Gregory Garde 
- Victorian Civil And Administrative Tribunal - Their 'orders' are worthless 
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal [VCAT] - vcat - "responsible to no one and answerable to no one..."
- Vcat - Owners Corporation list - tips for self representing
- VCAT Tribunal - Edited hearing audio 
- VCAT Tribunal - conflict of interest 
- VCAT Owners Corporation List - Rip of owners to help managers