VCA Animal Hospitals / poor service
I went into the local vca because my dog was not eating and vomiting bile during a time when my regular vet was out of town for the week.
The vca vet tried to sell me several items which were estimated to cost $600-$800+ and this would simply get the dog feeling "comfy" and allow for a single blood test which carried no guarantee of any diagnosis. The vet must have taken some sort of class on selling "value added services" as I felt as though I was on some used car lot. Asking what could I spend today and informing me of credit options if necessary. They just tried to sell me so much which I didn't need. A $60 injection of tagamet and another of $75 for essentially pepto-bismol.
What a rip-off.
More VCA Animal Hospitals Complaints & Reviews
- VCA Animal Hospital - suspected veterinary malpractice 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - money hungry business who do not care about the welfare of your pet! 
- VCA Animal Hospital - expense/service 
- VCA Animal Hospital - it's only about money
- VCA Animal Hospital - vca wants your money! 
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unacceptable level of service
- VCA Animal Hospitals - unethical charges for test performed with no results!
- VCA Animal Hospitals - deception
- VCA Animal Hospitals - vca in general
- VCA Animal Hospitals - gross negligence