Vandergriff Toyota / Horrible service!

1000 Interstate 20 WArlington, TX, United States
Phone: 8177975265

My buying process was wonderful, go figure. This is only because I did my research online before walking in there and I knew exactly what I wanted and that was that. I was in and out of there in less than 2 hours. My problem was after I refinanced the car through someone else because I got a 2% lower interest rate than what Toyota Financial was charging me. I got GAP insurance on the car as well as PDR (Paintless Dent Repair). This of course was a premium rate that can be refunded if the buyer so chooses. I so choose. I was sent all over the place trying to find out what I needed in order to get this canceled. I was sent to Toyota Financial who sent me back to the dealership who then sent me to the finance department who in turn sent me to Toyota Financial stating I needed a piece of paper saying that I didn't owe Toyota any more money on the car. They faxed me the sheet and I called the finance department back. I get a different guy who tells me that I didn't need that sheet and he faxed me over the GAP cancellation sheet. Now they are trying to tell me that I can't cancel my PDR which is false because I have the sheet I signed that blatantly says that I can!!! If I have to go down there to get this resolved, I will not be a very happy camper. I also don't see this company as a member of the BBB. I guess we all know why that is now.
Kr