Vanderbilt Mortgage / Fraudulent company

WE are also having problems with Vanderbilt, they sent us a letter stating we are in default the first we have heard of it, they stated they sent a letter in November but we never received it or are they just stating this to save their own behinds. Who knows what they write in their files, I asked for a break down of our account the first of last year and never received it, but they state they mailed it, Since they purchased our contract 3 years ago we have had nothing but problems. I say let them have it I would rather live in a tent than deal with them any longer.

Jo

Comments

• Is
      4th of Feb, 2009

I am constantly harassed by this company. The home I bought was from Freedom Homes in Glasgow, KY. They have yet to fix everything that has been wrong with my home. The mortgage Company says that NOTHING will get fixed until I give them my Checking account number for automatic drafts. I did not want to make 2 -3 payments a month with them. NOW they are refusing to take my payment over the phone. I am on disability and unable to drive at the moment. They call several times a day and are very rude. I have the money to pay them BUT they said I had to go to Walmart and pay an extra 20 dollars to send it by money gram. THIS company is PATHETIC. Customer service has made my place of purchase NOT fix everything wrong with my home since I bought it. This is a RIP OFF!!!

They also was suppose to leave the axles that the home came on BUT they took them. My Doors are not setting right. I can't even Lock my Slidding door, my screen does not fit, My carpet is coming up and that has yet to be fixed.

• To
      28th of Dec, 2011

Question? Has anyone, been able to payoff their mortgage with them early? I will be receiving a lump sum in the coming months and I am soooo sick of the run-around I get. The never ending phone calls, the day the payment is due, ect. Like many of you all I have been put through the ringer with this company and it is on the verge of driving me insane.