Valued Opinions / valued opinions website - not loading properly - unable to view profile or redeem rewards

NZ Review updated:

Hi there

I have been a Valued Opinions customer for years, and everything has been going well. Up until recently that is, where for the past few weeks I (and others) are unable to log into the Valued Opinions website to view our profile our claim any rewards. We have no problem completing surveys, but can't provide any feedback or log into our account etc.

It has been this way for at least a couple of months. I would like to redeem some rewards but am unable to and the length of time it has been out of action is concerning. Can this please be fixed!!!

Valued Opinions

Cr
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

•   Dec 06, 2017

I am having excactly the same issue with the UK website. I try several times a day using multiple browers on my desktoop, tablet and smartphone but the website refuses to load. I have complained and just got an automated acknowledgement. I complained again and this time they replied suggesting I clear the caches. Did this but still the website will not load. Reprted back but they have not responded and that was over a week ago. One wonderful day last week I managed to get in and order two vouchers but nothing since then. I save all my rewards for Christmas presents so this is very frustrating as it is unlikely I will get my vouchers in time. They still keep sending me surveys but I can see no point in completing them if they treat me this way. I wonder if they are going under, usually when a website becomes unabailable that is the first sign.