Vacations Made Easy / rip off
I booked a vacation activity of a `Sealife Safari Tour' for 4 through http://www.vacationsmadeeasy.com/OrlandoFL/activity/SealifeSafariTour.cfm. When you read the information it sounds great and likely worth the expense for a memorable holiday event.
When you go to book it brings up info only for the tour at Clearwater. The event calendar is also very restrictive for 8.45am only throughout every future period. Clearly they then can't offer the buffet lunch beforehand but we still decided to go for it based on the interest factor. When we arrived, we found that the exact same tour is available directly off the pier at $19.95 per head with plenty of availability at each and every sheduled sale time. There is no marine biologist aboard and there are no times when they offer food. It was the exact same trip/company as purchased through this agent.
They charge $92.45 per head. This gives around an 80% mark up for their booking fee for a trip which very clearly appears to be falsely advertised.
I have tried to get my money back but their terms do not allow that.
I have left a review on their website but no reviews at all are showing. That would suggest they block them to avoid adverse publicity.
Do not book through them for any event. In making your vacation a little easier, they are simply lining their own pockets through conning people out of their hard earned cash!
More Vacations Made Easy Complaints & Reviews
- Vacations Made Easy - vacations made not-so-easy 
- Vacationsmadeeasy.com - Bad Business Practices 
- Vacations Made Easy - over charging 
- Vacations Made Easy - false advertizing 
- Vacations Made Easy - customer complaint 
- Vacations Made Easy - ticket pricing
- Vacations Made Easy - booking error by company
- Vacations Made Easy - inflexible and not customer friendly at all
- Vacations Made Easy - tickets for grand ole opry 
- VacationsMadeEasy - show tickets