Vacation Solutions,LLC / Transfer of ownership of deed and payment of maintenance fees to Collection agency

1 1350 Seventeenth St., #101Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-376-8222

We had sold our timeshare unit to Vacation Solutions in March 2007. Vacation Solutions was to record the ownership deed change with the timeshare company after their purchase. We were presented by the timeshare company that our 2008 timeshare maintenance fee was due and after conferring with Vacation Solutions that we were to send the bill to them which we did. After checking with the timeshare company we were told that the deed transfer had not taken place as yet in Feb of 2008 and we informed Vacation Solutions of this. They said that they would take care of the transfer of deed and would pay the maintenance fee. However, in April 2008, we received a statement from a Collection Agency that this maintenance fee had not been paid and Vacation Solutions informed them that they would be paying them. To date, we have called Vacations Solutions, numerous, numerous times and emailed them also with no response to request that they return or phone calls or email messages. They have put us in jeopardy with credit agencies because of their inefficiency and lack of care to clients.

Comments

• Le
      12th of Jun, 2008

I allegedly purchased a Timeshare Property from Vacation Solutions LLC and discovered that

Vacation Solutions defaulted on the maintenance fee.Technically they were not supposed to

sell a non existent property.They recieved over 900.00 for the property they knew they were

not going to deliver.This is fraud and was reported to the BBB in Denver, however they have

failed to respond to the BBB after they were contacted.I have no idea where to go now for

recovery of my money.

• Pe
      24th of Mar, 2009

I have been approached by Creative Soulutions that they have a buyer for my timeshare. I want to sell, but am scared that it is a scam. What do I need to do? They are out of Florida. Thanks

• Sw
      24th of Mar, 2009

I was just contacted by tis company Penny...I don't like what I am reading. If anyone wants to contact me and discuss, my number is (610) 683-6218. Jim

• La
      28th of Mar, 2009

I was just contacted 3/28/09. Told me they hada contract ready to be signed. All I had to do was give them my credit card #. Looked them up on net and found thay on 3/27/09 the state of Fl had fined them $9, 000.00.
    Stay away from them.

• Ug
      31st of Mar, 2009

I got the same phone call yesterday (3/30/2009) and the guy told me that there was a hockey player from canada wanted my property in vegas and ready to buy. He also told me the i needed to give him $1200 to hold the buyer. Once he got the money, he'll fedex me the contract. this sounded fishy because a day before his saleman called and wanted $300 just to post the add. after looking at the website, i notice that the information on the web are lame. no picture or information on the properties. it look like a home made website that was put up overnight. I will give Jim a call if he don't mind. i just don't want anyone to loss there hard earned money to these scam artist.

• Tx
      3rd of Apr, 2009

My husband received same kind of call yesterday. Wanting him to know there was a buyer for our property and that we just needed to give Credit Card for the 1200.00 for "Processing Fee". Hmmmmm will get right on that. NOT! The day before someone called my husband and tried to fish out name of property owned. Sounded fishy for certain.

• Mi
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Just got "THE CALL" sounds great. If you have $1287.00 to throw away. Title company who gets money up front is owed by same people. Sounds to good to be true. You know how that always ends up. They won't get my money!
    Mike

• Ri
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Just got same call. My antenna went up too. Just checking the net to see what the buzz is, doesn't sound good. I never give $1, 287 to a guy on a cold call over the phone with a high-pressure pitch. Thanks for the info

• Te
      6th of Apr, 2009

I just received a call (4-6-09) stating they could find a buyer for my Timeshare in FL. (Creative Vacation Solutions.com 1-561-932-1168) They are to call me back ... I can tell you one thing they will have to send the money for my timeshare and trust me to sign over the deed after and only after my lawyer has check it out and the money is in my hot hands...
    Tee in OHio

• Ca
      6th of Apr, 2009

VACATION SOLUTIONS IS IN COLORADO, CREATIVE VACATION SOLUTIONS IS IN FLORIDA. I HAVE DEALT WITH THE FLORIDA COMPANY. I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING ON THEIR WEBSITE...SOME FLASH MEDIA WILL NOT LOAD. THE GIRL I SPOKE TO ON 3-19-09, SARA BETH, SAID THAT THE $1287.0 COVERED THE LIST AND SALE OF THE PROPERTY. SHE DIDN'T PROMISE THAT THERE WERE ANY BUYERS, IN FACT SHE SID THAT SHE ONLY HAD INTERESTED PARTIES. SHE STRESSED THAT ISSUE A FEW TIMES. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY, DISCOVER, AND THEY SAID I HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME IN WHICH I CAN DISPUTE THE CHARGE WITH R WITHOUT HAVING SIGNED A CONTRACT. THEY HAVE BEEN THE MOST STRAIGHT FORWARD COMPANY OUT THERE SO FAR. MY TIME SHARE AT STAR ISLAND VERIFIED THAT THEY WERE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE COMPANY. WHEN I ASKED THE YOUNG LADY IF SHE WAS LICENSED SHE GAVE ME HER LICENSE NUMBER AND I TOLD HER I WOULD CALL HER BACK AND I CHECKED IT OUT WITH A FEW PHONE CALLS. I WAS GIVEN HER NAME, FIRST AND LAST, AND THE NAME OF THE COMPANY SHE WORKED FOR. I WAS THEN ASKED BY THE CLERK IF I NEEDED TO FILE A COMPLAINT. I ASKED IF ANY HAD BEEN FILED AND SHE SAID FOR THE REPRESENTATIVE AND THE COMPANY...NO. i HAVE ALLOWED THEM TO CHARGE MY CARD AND I AM WATCHING THEM VERY CAREFULLY. WE WILL SEE.

10th of Apr, 2009

I just received a call from Creative Timeshare Solutions. They did a check and they told me that they have a buyer for my timeshare, etc. What I don't like is that they require the $1, 287 fee upfront. When I pressed him on this he told me it is because they had too many people backing out. I told him I couldn't do it unless he could guarantee me that there really is a buyer. He did guarantee that he has a buyer lined up and he told me that if I don't sign the contract, the money has to be refunded. Has anyone actually sold their timeshare with this company? Would you recommend them?
    Thanks

10th of Apr, 2009

I was contacted by Creative Vacation Solutions from west palm beach fl a few months back, i had went with another company so i wasn't really sure i wanted to take that route again. I gave it a shot since i have had this timeshare for years and me nor my husband use it. its been years and were stuck paying maintence fees. We let our son in law and his wife vacation there but other than that it is a waste. I went through with the deal and luckily, my timeshare was sold. They gave me an approximation closing date and well, days after went by and i heard nothing. i began to tell my self i was so stupid, i should have never done this again but a week and a half later my time WAS SOLD!! and im so glad im done and over with this timeshare business. From this point on, me and my husband have decided we WILL NEVER BUY A TIMESHARE AGAIN! Too many headaches. Thanks Creative!!

16th of Apr, 2009

I decided not to use Creative Vacation Solutions. When I asked the sales rep a question about the contract he flipped out. Very unprofessional.
    Think about it. If they really sold timeshares for as much as they claim they can, they would not need to charge a huge fee upfront. We all would be more than happy to pay them the fee once it was sold and they would make a ton of money on commissions.

• Da
      21st of Apr, 2009

These complaints sound like competitors of this company there are way to many complaints about this company and none about the other com.that have called us it is starting to get like mci and at&t you want to believe everything you here or read but you can not and why because we are all afraid of what might happen not what will happen

21st of Apr, 2009

I would not recommend using any timeshare resale company that charges an upfront fee. Creative Vacation Solutions is the worst that I have encountered, but they all take your money and don't sell your timeshare.

• St
      27th of Apr, 2009

Steve K,

Just got the same call as all of the above. Mike seemed very nice but I have been thru this before. Thanks to all of the above discruntled people, I will take a pass on Creative Vacation Solutions of West Palm Beach, Florida. The $1, 200 is better in my pocket than theirs.

My unit at Club Regina in Cabo has 2 bedrooms and can be used any week including holidays.

• Rf
      29th of Apr, 2009

Wow, I got the same call and almost was taken! You all are right! If they can really sell these timeshares as they say, the fee should be taken out of the profits before we as owners get paid. Thanks. I was taken already by Executive Timeshare Marketing for $1500. They took this in September of 2008 and I have never received a call from them. Yes, I am the idiot! I have always had to be the one to initiate the call. I am now trying to get my money back since they have not done what their contract said they would do. As my husband says, one time, shame on you, second time shame on me. Thanks for all this information on Creative Vacation Solutions. I asked about all this and they told me that all the complaints online were from people who were not their "clients" but again, why take the money upfront. This doesn't happen when you sell your house. Anyway, thanks for all your input!

• Lm
      30th of Apr, 2009

Ok, so does anyone out there know of any company that resells time shares with no upfront fee! I was taken once and apparently they're still marketing my place. I've never seen it listed!

• Tc
      30th of Apr, 2009

It is my understanding that it is illegal to tell someone they have a buyer without doing a title search and checking your properties background. Otherwise how do they know what their selling.

• Tc
      30th of Apr, 2009

I've done a few backgrounds on some of the companies that have contacted me. The only one so faw that has come back with a license with the tax board is "Jared Ryan Properties" in Hollywood Florida. The have a B rating with the BBB.