vacation property marketingfailure to refund fees as required by law

1 Review updated:

VPM failed to refund my deposit as required by law when I cancelled my agreement; when I filed a complaint with the BBB they conviently forgot to include the emails I had sent them instructing them to cancel my contractSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orlando, FL.
Three months later and I'm still waiting, and have now escaleted it to the Florida Consumers Affairs Bureau, as well as my cc company.

Comments

• Le
      Jun 27, 2011

I have to disagree about Vacation Property Marketing being a scam. I worked with them on selling my timeshare. Yes they did ask for an up front feel but it was nominal and they were able to get my timeshare sold in a reasonable amount of time and I didn't have to follow up with them. They kept me informed of what the status was on a regular basis.

• He
      Sep 10, 2011

OH DEAR this sounds like manure if you ask me, Joe and I have been so glad that Vacation Property Marketing assisted us with the resale of our two units at Westgate in florida.We were so glad to be done with them.Westgate misrepresented them selves to begin with and that turned out to be a flop.However my agent was very sweet and continues to keep in touch from time to time.Most important she got them darn things sold.I cant be sure how long it took but I do believe it was 80-100 days or so and they were both sold around the same time.Hire them yourself you will see.A+++++ rating if you ask this old lady..