Vacation International / misleading promises and poor service

Received a post card thinking it was from Delta Airlines. Went to seminar, and bought a travel membership Sept. 14, 2007. Tried to use service Sept. 27, 2007. Didn't get any communication until Oct. 3, 2007.

Since we had trouble right off the bat, we asked for our money back. But, we had been told at signup not to try to use membership until seven days had passed, it took that long to set up the membership.

We again tried to use the services, and again broken promises. Finally I was told by the supervisor she didn't have time for me anymore. This was after I had spent $3, 596.00 with them.

Giving the benfit of the doubt, tried to use seervice again in October. Again, broken promises. And long time before responding.

Tried to use seervice again in December. I started communication Dec. 17, 2007. Finally got response Jan. 7, 2008, only after threats to South Carolina Government agencies. All of this is documented in e-mails. Every bit of this is backed by e-mails.

At this point, we just want our money back. There is no way we would attempt to schedule a vacation using VIP. They respond when they feel like it, and then its broken promises.

Va

Comments

• In
      26th of Aug, 2012

Dear Friends,
    Recently their sales people have started writing satisfied messages in complaints board website, think of it "Why so many good messages are written within 2 weeks time & that too by same people". I repeat, I am not a competitor. I am just an innocent victim lost my money 19000+ from these cheaters.

They dont need a competitor to spoil their name, its already published in gulf news that they are cheating people. Refer Gulf news link

• Al
      3rd of Nov, 2012

Simply, you can go to the company and you will find the whole true, every thing with papers, with document, not only talking

• La
      3rd of Nov, 2012

This is part of Steven Groden scam.