Vacaciones Wide Plus / Terrible staff

1 Spain Review updated:

I have the unfortunate experience of working for this company for a short period of time and they treat their staff just as terribly as their customers. If it is at all helpful to get an inside look into this company from an x staff members point of view please email me as i would be definitely interested. They Train their staff to see people (in the words of my manager) "as £ signs and if we can get their money then who cares about their feelings. My wife likes pretty things and i like the money so gives a s**t about them". That was said to me by Mr Hilton. One of the managers. Wide opened mouth you awkwardly smile although in the back of my mind i was surely regretting my decision to ever work for this company. The presentations were advertised as 80 minutes but were in actual fact 4 hours long, and there are several catches to the "amazing deals" they offer you. They raise the price from £6000 in January and to an overwhelming £10,000 once july arrives. You have to sit there and ask these people for £10,000 of their money which believe me they will never see again and when they say no they get shuffled out of the door like rubbish and fingers put up behind their backs by the managers and some of the staff. I left after a long and dragging 3 weeks as i could not cope with the way i was supposed to lie to people, sit there and smile, and then try and hide my shame after. Its just as bad as timeshare, anyone who is approached by this company i would suggest to run a mile. They are despicable.

Comments

1st of Aug, 2008

vwp has just conned us out of £1, 950.00 how can i cancel this contract and fast please

• Ra
      31st of May, 2011

We fell for it and although the last 6 years we have had some lovely holidays we are in the process of trying to get our loyalty bonus! But I am not holding out much hope for the cheque! There email address does not seem to work and I have no phone number. The contract states in year six you can get a partial refund but we are still waiting!