Utsav SareesCharged for items that did not ship

I ordered 5 sarees from this seller from their website on March 23rd, 2009. As of October 28th, I have still not received one of them. I have been in contact with the revolving door of customer service people via email and they will not refund me, send me another saree, or at this point even respond. Since so much time has gone by trying to deal with them directly, I can't even file a complaint with paypal. As of today, I have been charged $78.50 for a saree I have not received. I have contacted them a minimum of 17 times (that's what I have documentation for, there's probably more). If this company was in the US they would not be able to do business this way. Needless to say I'm completely disgusted by the way they do business and ask anyone who is looking for sarees online to not patron this business.

Comments

• Gr
      Oct 30, 2009

Just try www.punjabidressworld.com for better service..

• De
      Jan 20, 2011

Sad to know that Utsav is least bothered for the complaints that have been posted. It's high time for them to take action for it.

• Us
      Oct 03, 2012

I agree with the above complaint. Utsav has the most inefficient sales people, who don't have any good knowledge about how to guide the customers.Once you place the order and pay the money, that's it.They are least bothered to pay attention to your complaints and concerns.Each sales person gives you a very different version and you will be left with confusion.They not even answer to your calls and when you write them the concerns you have via E-Mail, they would answer only a little part of it.They have this web called"colorfulgifts".com and they promise you that you can choose a gift item for each purchase you made, but they make it so difficult for you to order it and the order does not go thru, but your payment gets thru very easily.I had a very bad experience with this on line Indian web and i am thinking to report them to the MEDIA.Because this is the only way to bring the attention of this Business owner and straighten up their dealings and stop cheating the customers and provide good service.I am waiting on my refund for about $4, 400 i paid them thru my credit card.If they do not pay me back promptly, i will go to the E-Tv News media.