UTI Bank Credit Card / Credit card still not recd!

1 India Review updated:

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 258244 on 19/05/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. Previously when UTI launched it credit cards in the market even then there was no verification call & within 15days I recd a letter stating my application was rejected. On what basis does UTI bank Function. Is this the treatment we get by being an existing UTI BANK ACCOUNT Holder.

Beware people!

Comments

• Ra
      28th of Jun, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 300185 on 04/06/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card.

28th of Jun, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I received sms with ref no 300224 on 04/06/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. My wife is also apply for UTI credit card with the name of kamini bedi ref no.300185 on 04/06/2007.

11th of Jul, 2007

Hi,

I got credit card. I want to know my billing data and payment date. I am trying since last two months to customer care, I do not get line.

Thanks & Regards,
    Ramesh Reddy E

• Na
      11th of Jul, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I received sms with ref no 309404 on 07/06/2007 till date I have not received any any credit card.
    naveen srivastava

• Vi
      12th of Jul, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 376178 on 03/07/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card. Previously when UTI launched it credit cards in the market even then there was no verification call & within 15days UTI bank Function.

• Aj
      15th of Jul, 2007

A few days ago i have applied a credit card in uti, but after applying 2 weeks i have received a ref no, 365373, but not received any status.

ajay srivastava
    0120-2275009.9873394644

• Mo
      18th of Jul, 2007

I had sent in a application for a UTI Bank Credit card I recd a sms with ref no 310473 on 07/06/2007 till date I have not received any verification call from the bank nor any credit card.

Thanks & Regards
    Mohd. Shariq

• As
      20th of Jul, 2007

On the basis of my Savings account with UTI Bank, the bank had issued me a Credit Card and the Payment instruction was made auto debit, but the Bank inspite of Debiting the Savings account leving on me interest as well as penalty. No reply is coming inspite of my repeated phone calls and various reminder

Ashok Soni
    UTI CC No.4718 6100 0017 5753

24th of Jul, 2007

This is a mail reply for not resolving a query (Neither on phone nor on mail for more then 10 days):

"I suggest you should shut down your shop as early as possible. Don’t sell such stupid things like your credit card for which you have no service, no quality, and no knowledge at your end. Don’t you have skill to find and confirm the customer detail with the help of his card number? And then resolve his query.

Why do you make hundreds of calls for application of your stupid card for which you have no services at all?''

surendra

• Dp
      27th of Jul, 2007

I applied uti credit card before 25 days. I am not received any reference no and any verification from bank side, but while to bank executive that he telling me it will come without any verification... Very poor service!

31st of Jul, 2007

I have applied for UTI Bank credit card about a month ago. My application no. is 2750215. Till now I have not received any response from the bank.

• Mk
      16th of Aug, 2007

I applied UTI creditcard 2 months ack. my account is SBSAL type. i received the msg from UTI with some credit card ref.. no 422496. But till now i didn't received the card. Mobile verification also over.

24th of Aug, 2007

I have applied for a UTI Bank Credit card. I received sms with ref no 409070 on 15th July, 2007, till date I have not received my credit card.

• Al
      7th of Sep, 2007

I have applied for a UTI Bank credit card. I received sms with ref no 387448 on 7th july,2007.My verification has been done.I have not received my credit card till date.Kindly inform me the status.

• Ju
      10th of Sep, 2007

I have applied for a UTI Bank Credit card. I received sms with ref number 436831 on 28th July, 2007, till date I didn't received my credit card.

• Ti
      11th of Sep, 2007

Regarding my credit card payment for the past 2 months, i have deposited 2 cheques through UTI atm center in adayar, chennai. But i havent received any acknowledgement regarding the same.

Also i havent recived my monthly credit card statement.

I'm no more in need of my UTI credit card.

• Ju
      12th of Sep, 2007

I have submitted a form with necessary docs for credit card in Bangalore. I got a confirmation from uti bank stating my application has been submitted vide # 436831. But I am yet to get the card. It’s almost crossing 2 month. No update from uti bank.

17th of Sep, 2007

Hi,

Two months back i dropped my cheque with Rs 7500 in UTI bank only(Coimbatore,Laxmi Road) till now it is not cleared.when i am calling customer care nobody is responding.

Frankly i am saying please don't take any card in this bank.

Rajender.J

• Si
      23rd of Sep, 2007

UTI CREDIT CARD SUCKS !!!

• Ki
      28th of Sep, 2007

Hi,

I have applied for UTI Bank Credit Card last 2 months back.... Phone Verification and Personal Verification also over.. Till now i din't received Card from the Bank...

It's a worst Bank in Banking industry... No Response, No Customer Satisfaction.. Even the Execuitives of Bank also worst... they won't lift phone even we try N times...

At least they could back me my Documents back.... un-necessary why shold they keep my documents..... Please return back my documents.....

Regards,