Usps - New Baltimore Branch / packages not received
This has happened on four separate occasions. I frequent online purchases and each comes with tracking codes to verify where and when your package is and arrives. The tracking states Arrival At Unit, mail carrier comes, and no package. Finally this last time I decided to call to the Post and see what I could figure out. The gentleman who answers phone checks my tracking number that I relay to him and states that the package is out on delivery. I assured him that he was correct but I did not receive it. He put me on hold and went to find out information, a few minutes later he informs me that my package is still there. He said the carrier couldn't deliver it. I was flabbergasted because both me and my fiance were home at the time and witnessed the mail carrier not even have the package in her hand, nor make an attempt to deliver it. I told him that this was at least the fourth time that this has happened. He said he would see what he could do and hung up.
I'm writing this because this is absurd. I deliver goods for a living and if that was my reply, I would probably lose my job. SOMETHING has to be done and this cannot keep happening. People wonder why the Postal Service is being put out of business by UPS/FedEX and E-mail, this is why I assume.
More Usps - New Baltimore Branch Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not searching for my package.
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue