[Resolved] USARewardSpot / usarewardspot

I keep getting that I win a Amazon gift card and never see it. Quit popping this up if it not true. I am not taking ur survey and being sneakily faulted into paying for [censor] I do not need. I have three kids one is handicap and I don't have the time for u to make my kids get let down. So either ur company needs to grow up and man up and give me the dang Amazon gift cards u keep promising me or quit the bs

• Resolution statement

• Reward Zone USA Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for contacting RewardZone USA, LLC

We operate marketing and promotional websites that use surveys and user supplied and collected information to match users with advertisers and offers that we believe they’ll be interested in. The sites are promoted with rewards – typically gift cards and merchandise – which users can earn by completing a specified number of offers. These offers typically require a purchase or a subscription to a service. Please be advised that simply completing the survey will NOT qualify you for a reward. As clearly and conspicuously stated on the landing page and in the footer of every page of our sites as well as in our Terms and Conditions, “paid participation” is required.

To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period. You and the members of your household must wait 12 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 1 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive, and you must wait 24 months after completing all of the offers required for a Tier 2 Incentive before becoming eligible for another Incentive.

Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!

We only record offers completed in the last 30 days. It can take up to 5 days for offers to record on your status. We checked your email address in our system and we currently do not have record of your paid participation in any of our sponsored offers from the last 30 days to qualify for a reward.

If you have indeed completed the requisite number of offers, please allow 5 days for your credits to register in your Incentive Status.

We think our program is both fun and, yes, rewarding! We encourage you to register on one of our sites, answer the survey questions and sign up for the fabulous offers and earn your reward.

For additional information, please refer to our terms and conditions and frequently asked questions: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/policies/terms

To check your incentive status to see what offers you've completed, please log onto the member’s area here: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fincentivestatus.aspx

To unsubscribe from emails, please visit: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/unsub and enter your email address.

Thank you.

RewardZone USA

Me
Feb 25, 2018

Comments

• Pa
      7th of Oct, 2018

I did everything they asked for I even got a fingerhut credit card which I don't need.Then they asked if I wanted a free credit score.Then they wanted my credit card number so they could charge me for something that was supposed to be free what kind of RIP OFF is this

• Pa
      7th of Oct, 2018

@pappy1450 Please let me know the outcome

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2018

i am tried of not getting my prizes.