[Resolved] USAFIS / unauthorized credit card charges
----- Original Message -----
From: Piret Emily Hion [mailto:piret.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 17:23:23 +0200
Subject: Re: GC Application User Number: [protected]
I declined USAFIS Green Card services, telemarketed by phone earlier in the day, in writing on Mon, 5 Dec 2016 17:23:23 +0200 as follows:
I'm declining your offer for US Green card services - change of plans on personal level. Please consider my card transaction null and void.
My decision is firm, so please do not call me on my mobile.
Wishing you best of luck with other applicants
and confirmed orally during phone conversation +[protected] at 20:17 on 6 December.
Nevertheless my credit card has been charged today, 7 December in the amount of 4999 euros - for nothing as I did not receive any services from them.
Updated by Piret Emily Hion, Dec 09, 2016
The amount charged was 499 euros, there was a typo in my initial post.
More USAFIS Complaints & Reviews
- USAFIS.org - green card fraud 
- USAFIS - fraudulent business practices! 
- USAFIS Organization - usafis 
- http://www.usafis.org/index.asp - fake company 
- USAFIS (or not) - fraudulent site called usafis 
- USAFIS Spa - dirty rooms and unsatisfied staff
- USAFIS Organization - green card lottery entry scam
- USAFIS - 629 dollars requested for what? 
- USAFIS Organisation - scam
- USAFIS Hotel - no reservation was made