USAFIS / green card lottery

1 27 miller streetMount Druitt, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0402882399

Hello there,

Please if you could help me. My name is Mukadeze Hoxha.

I have been scamed by USAFIS to enter a green card lottery. After 3-4 of giving them credit card detailes I realized that they were pure scam organization and they not US official/goverment representatives.

I rang tham two times and send two e mail requesting my money back & stop application but they are refusing to give me a reund as they say that they have filed my application when in a matter of fact they havnt filed any application to US Goverment.

Please let me know what to do or who to contact next. I can be reached on [protected] or my email: mukja27@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Mukadeze Hoxha

Mu

Comments

• Da
      29th of Sep, 2009

Please send me your details to my private email and I will check the statues of your application and make sure someone from our costumer support contacts you.

Danna Smith
    SEO and PR
    Usafis.org
    danas@usafis-mail.com

• De
      4th of Jan, 2010

Dear,

Happy new Year 2010.

Am Denis Livingstone Ngatale, living in Tanzania, Kahama District, Shinyanga region, [IT IS NOT A COMPLAINT], I applied for the Green Card on november 2005, payment, photos and other infomation I complited. {Application number 106050226}, and my e-mail addresswas not in use for a year now. on 31-12-2009 I received a call from Usafis office, unfotunately we did not understood each other.

There for how can you assist me get those informations please ?.

Thank you in advance.

• Na
      25th of Mar, 2010

Dear, Usafis
    Happy Easter to all,
    Kindly axcept my inquiry about my greencard application number 107277416 tracking no.829615. I did pay up and submitted the all requiremets and even got a reply to the extent that i would be in the 2010 draw. May i get to know the present position, becuase i missed out the last draw becuase some person whose names i did not note during the telephone talk with, at your offices told me that since i had not sent more money on top of what i had paid then my dream of becoming an American of tomorrow was doomed . Kindly reply and let me get back to live of hope. My contact email remains snamutagi@yahoo.co.uk
    Regards, Stephen.

• Jh
      9th of Apr, 2010

USAFIS provides green card application proofreading service to its clients to make sure that there application is accepted for the lottery process. Do not be mistaken, they do not guarantee any green card but they guarantee successful participation in the process. No one can guarantee you a green card. There service had been quite good.

• Pe
      10th of Jun, 2010

Important Notice - Be Warned

No fee is charged for the electronic lottery entry in the annual DV program. The U.S. Government employs no outside consultants or private services to operate the DV program. Any intermediaries or others who offer assistance to prepare DV entries do so without the authority or consent of the U.S. Government. Use of any outside intermediary or assistance to prepare a DV entry is entirely at the entrant’s discretion.

The Department of State strongly encourages applicants to complete the application without the assistance of “Visa Consultants, ” “Visa Agents, ” or other individuals who offer to submit an application on behalf of applicants. In many cases, these facilitators substitute their address for an applicant’s address and thereby receive the selection notification instead of it being received by the actual applicant. Subsequently, the visa facilitators extort money from the selectees in order to receive the notification information that should rightly have gone directly to the DV selectee.

• Ev
      21st of Jun, 2010

dear usafi,
    i sent money on this saturday 19 but i have not recieved any reply upto now .i talked with michael adams und he told me that on saturday was the last day, please help me mike.
    everlyne maende.

• Da
      18th of Jul, 2010

Hi everlyne maende woka

I am sorry but I don't understand what you want me to help you with.
    please email me your problem and your details:

Please email me back your:
    Full name
    Address (including country)
    Email (used when filling out our forms)
    Phone Number (used when filling out our forms)
    Costumer ID.
    Amount paid
    Date of signup/transaction.

And I will do my best to help you.

Regards,
    Dana Smith
    Usafis.org
    danas@usafis-mail.com

2nd of Feb, 2011

Hi!

I received an email informing me that I won Diversity visa via Green Card Lottery. I just want to know if this is not bogus? I was asked to pay for the visa amounting 832 US dollar thru Western Union, everything will follow once they received the money. I was advised to contact Mr. Peter Comisari who is base in the UK. I do remeber I applied online registration for Green Card Lottery but it was long time already. Hoping for your answer.

Thanks,