USAA (United Services Automobile Association)credit card security

I have been a USAA member for over 25 years. For most of this time I thought they were a first class outfit. No more.In Jan. 2017, someone was able to hack my account at USAA and request a credit card be sent overnight to them. They were able to activate the card and charge over $2, 800 to it. I had received an email notifying me my new cards had been sent fedex to me. Since I did not request new cards I called USAA and notified them of the fraud, the tracking number had an address in Georgia, I live in Maine. The credit cards were cancelled. We set up new passwords and security measures and then verified all of my personal information in their system. New credit cards were mailed out. After a week I had not received them, I called USAA and asked them to verify the address they had mailed the cards to. THEY HAD MAILED THEM TO THE HACKER!!! It was the address in Georgia I had seen on the fedex tracking number for the first set of cards they had sent to the hacker. The false address was still somewhere in their system. How dos this happen? I have had my identity compromised, have had to file fraud reports, reports to the IRS, sign affidavits, etc. due to no fault of mine. This is serious and they have holes in their security that cause me deep concern.

Ba