USAAunfair premium

Usaa needs to be put out of business for the way they treat veterans and thier families. Someone needs to really take a look at these complaints and do something about thier behaviors or the lack there of. I am a veteran trying to get car insurance on vehicles that are now paid for. Guess what i paid them both off via usaa.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Front Royal, VA I will admit i have missed a few payments because i lost my job but that is no reason to pentalize me for it. The premum that they want if off the scale...!!! I cannot believe this is happening to me. I have went to war to protect this country and this is what i get...Its shameful and uncalled for...We should boycott usaa and see where they would be without the veterans and thier family members!!!Boycott...Boycott...They cannot survive without our business...Who is with me????????????Usaa should be put out of business...

Ki
Jan 23, 2015

Comments

• De
      Jan 24, 2015

I have USAA also. My car loan is also paid in full. I am happy with USAA. They have always gone out of their way to provide excellent service. Did you have your re-evaluation at the end of last year? I did not, my fault, but I will call them. I probably pay a little more than I should, but not much. They have insured my family for years and they are always on the ball when we need them. I do understand how you must feel as a veteran but if I were you I would call them and work things out. If you don't like the first person you talk to call again. I did have one person give me bad information, my guess is because they were too lazy to help me. I waited for about an hour, to calm down, and called again. The lady that answered the second time knew what she was doing and said I was right and fixed everything right there. Call them again, I bet you will work things out as long as you lose your temper and get angry. I am very happy with USAA!