USA Collections/United Reader Services / USA Collections/United Reader Services
I recieved a rather rud phone call from USA Collections on behalf of United Reader Services. The collections person "John Stinton" stated that they are calling to collect on an account I supposedly opend with United Reader Services on July of 2006 for magazines on a credit card of min. I try exmplaining to him that I did not open such an account and that there has never been a charge on this card of mine for this alleged account. Of coarse he starts telling me I am reasponsible and getting rude. I explain that I have statements showing no such charges on this account. Of coarse I request his phone number so that I can gather all of my statements for that year proving I did not open an account. The number he gave me is of coarse not to his company. He did threaten that if I don't pay he will have to report it affecting my credit score. I was hoping that if anyone has dealt with this company if they could provide me with any insight that they may have on how they may have resolved their problem. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
More USA Collections/United Reader Services Complaints & Reviews
- United Readers Service - Cancellation 
- United Reader Services or USA Collections - Harassing telephone calls! 
- United Readers source/ readers source - FRAUD 
- united readers service/readers source - fraud 
- United Readers Service/U.S. Collections - Threatening telephone call 
- United Reader Service - offering of publications and refusing to cancel
- United Reader Service - All around bad
- United Readers - Misled and Fraud
- United Reader's Service. - Have asked company to cancell my subscription before they began to send them.
- United Readers Service INC. - Call saying I owed money and turn my over to a correct agency