Us SearchPaying for Monthly Subscription I never ordered

1 Review updated:

I went to USSearch.com to find a phone number, agreed to pay $1.95 but for some reason, I'm now enrolled in the monthly $19.95 subscription that I remember checking "no" on. I called their customer service number and he couldn't even find my account! They have no problem charging me, but they conveniently can't find me when I want to cancel. After yelling at the unhelpful guy, he told me I had to take it up with my credit card company. Why? They weren't the ones charging me, US Search was. This company is a scam.

Ca
Jan 31, 2013

Comments

• In
      Apr 15, 2013

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process. The majority of our memberships are activated through either the acceptance of discounted pricing for individual reports, or through the acceptance of a full page offer advertised just prior to viewing the report. All of our offers describe the specifics of the service, including billing. Additionally, all of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.