US Census Bureau / Repeated census calls

We received our census forms in the mail. Both my husband and I filled them out and returned them. Next someone showed up at our door. Again, we answered all questions. Then my husband received a phone call, we explained we had already filled out the forms and talked to someone at out door, didn't matter, they had him answer questions for 10 minutes. The next night they called my phone, I told them my husband had already completed the 10 min. interview and they said there was no record of it. I told them I was not doing it. Three times since that night they have left messages on my phone telling me to return a call to them. This is bordering on harassment!

Comments

• Er
      16th of May, 2018

I was interviewed by phone by the same staff at least four times and yet he kept calling. This same staff came to my door, banged it loudly and when I answered the door, he asked me if I speak English when I am already talking in English. He said he asked because I am not caucasian. Then he called the next day and I told him there is NO more info I can give but that did not stop him from calling. Then a Supervisor called me and told her the same info. She said she will update their record about me and that should be it- no more calling. Then a Theresa Meyers suddenly appeared at my door and I told her I no longer have any new info to provide because I have answered all questions already. But that did not stop her from calling (three times). Next thing I knew she was at my door again. I noticed that she had parked in front of my house waiting and when I opened my door to let my son come in, she approached me again. This time I told her, this is already stalking and harrassing and I do not want to see her again. I warned her that next time she showed up at my door, I will call the police. Well today is May 16, 2018, she had called about three times already since the other day. Luckily I recognized the number and did not answer the phone.
    IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP THIS HARRASSMENT AND STALKING? IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE LISTENING?