US Cellular / cell phone won't notify of missed call
The two lowest-price phones offered by US Cellular, both LG models, do not allow the user to be notified if a voice call was missed.
LG says this change was made per US Cellular specifications. If you want this basic feature you have to pay US Cellular at least an additional $50.00 for a phone with this feature. The local sales staff were not aware that this feature was removed from the latest LG phones. Their customer service said this was a "free" feature, and because of that I was not due any compensation. At a minimum they should warn people that this feature was removed.
More US Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me! 
- US Cellular - collections 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - cell service
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - unauthorized porting of phone number to t-mobile - fraud
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - customer service
- U.S. Cellular - return policy and customer service
- U.S. Cellular - iphone 6 s plus