UPS Store #3558 Cary, NC / consistently rude and misleading
After my third negative experience in the store I knew it wasn't an accident or anomaly. 1. Owner or proprietor (middle aged male with glasses) yelled at me for buying only shipping tape to leave pre -paid UPS parcel. He then ordered me to buy stamps to "make his credit card machine work". 2. The next time he was rude to my wife for putting prepaid UPS parcel on counter with other outbound UPS packages w/o his permission. Not sure what this guy's problem is but we will never use the store again and have told others to steer clear. When we mentioned to our neighbor our experience, they had a terrible story to share as well. UPS must have no control of the experience in UPS Store 3558 to let this continue.
More UPS Store #3558 Cary, NC Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- The UPS Store - amazon should stop using ups service
- The UPS Store - charge for no delivery!
- The UPS Store - ups store $# 2447 in audubon, pa
- The UPS Store - delivery service
- The UPS Store 7330 Staples Mill Rd., Richmond, VA 23228 - printing a ups ground label