University of Phoenix / financial aid rip-off
When I enrolled at the University of Phoenix back in August of 2005, I then thoufh that it was the right college for me since I was working full time. Situations started to get shaky about a year later when I started receiving bills from the school. I let my financial aid advisor Betty Hamm know why was I receiving statements. She then told me that I didn't apply for my fianacial aid in time in which I did which was in April 2006 a week before the deadline. Mrs. Hamm said the she would look into it. A month had almost past and she then stated that I had to start paying on the bill out of my pocket. I was wondering on why and how I had to pay for this when financial aid is supposed to be taking care of it. She explained to me that I had to start paying for it in order to get more financial aid. I think that wasn't fair at all for me especially since I didn't make much at my job.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry