Universal Vacation Club / Misrepresented availability of the unit we bought

We bought a unit at Los Arcos and we can never make a reservation to use our week in a 2 bedroom unit. We have two years now deposited because they never have any space. I think the developer is hogging all the two bedrooms for promotions to get new buyers. I have tried for three years now to use our timeshare in Cabo San Lucas but it is never available. We own another timeshare and have never had this problem. We only bought the unit because our friends did and now everyone is dissatisfied. I went to Cabo when the property first opened and I couldn't stay in Los Arcos even though they had plenty of finished units that were not occupied.

Va

Comments

• Db
      14th of Jan, 2009

Below you will find the letters I sent to the email addresses for the owners of the Villa Group. The Villa Group is the company that builds the hotels in Mexico and should be named on your contracts. They are based out of Mexico (conveinent) but have offices at the same address as UVC and ResortCom international. UVC is just a front and only handles the timeshare portion. We all have exactly the same complaint about unethical sales practices and lack of disclosure. The Villa Group is the party we should be talking to. Urge the people who visit your site to contact the Villa Group and the owners at the following email addresses:

FGONZALEZ@VILLAGROUP.COM