United Studios Of America / fruad

Phone: 8659510625

My husband and 2 kids went shopping @ kroger store #558 9/2008...when a man approach my husband asking about pictures ..and a $10 deposit fee...we had been trying to get some family pictures done for the holidays...we schduled an appt on 9/27/2008...pick up date 10/17/2008..when we arrived to get pictures no one was available ...we contacted [protected] never recieved an answer...after reviewing this site i figured to be ahead of myself and submit my complaint sooner than later...someone need to put a stop to these bad guys

Comments

• Ar
      12th of Feb, 2009

My husband, my daughter and I also had the same thing happen at Kroger but what the difference was we paid the $10 and had are pictures taken the next week then they gave us a day to come back to pick the pictures that we wanted when i went back they wanted us to $200.00 for the Pictures so me and my husband really like the pictures and agreed to pay the money for a package well here's where are problem started they gave us some of the pictures before and then after we paied that rest they would send them in the mail. Well we paid off the pictures before thanksgiving and we have still not seen the rest of the pictures or the frames that comes with it. We have tried calling the number they gave to us and no answer we called the number that the bank had and now anwer!! please do not be fooled by these people they are RIP OFF'S So next time you walk into a Kroger and United Studios or any other people trying to sale anything Learn from are Misstakes JUST WALK AWAY!!!

• Un
      10th of Mar, 2010

Did either of you try contacting us via our website? honestly we get thousands of calls a day from people all over the country wanting to order additional portraits so it is hard to get back to everyone in a timely manner. So contact us via the website and I'm positive you will receive a more timely response. We are a company that stands behind our word and we guarantee satisfation to ALL of our customers.