United States Postal Service [USPS] / package handling and customer service
My wife mailed a pkg. to California several months ago, It was damaged in transit and we had to call to give permission to repackage it. It took over a month to get there.
Over a week ago my wife sent another Pkg. to California. A week later we received notice that the pkg. had been destroyed in transit. We got the box cover and shipping label back with a customer service phone number so we could get a reimbursement.
I called the 1-800 number and was told I would have to wait 45 min to 1 hour. I waited 2 1/2 hours and still wasn't able to talk to anyone.
What is going on, damaged packages and extremely poor customer help?
More United States Postal Service [USPS] Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - international delivery
- US Postal Service - certified mail missing.. 7013 1710 0000 6603 7514
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not being delivered in timely manner 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery / lack thereof
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - fraud and corruption at usps