United Readers Service / Cancellation
I read several other peoples stories and it all sounds the same. These people are scamming you! I never signed a contract with them and never entered any so called drawing. They say I was entered in because I was preferred. BS to that! I went to get a car and my credit was very limited, so how the heck am I preferred when I have a very small limit on my credit. They'll take your money without you even knowing it and call you asking for all money up front claiming it to be a special one month deal in exchange for a 10% discount. Well they called me offering this month long deal from November 2008 to January 2009. Whats really scary is they had all of my information like my address and stuff. I was told that I could cancel, but am now told I have to pay $200 up front to cancel. So we reported them to our bank and the Better Business. I'm just getting sick of their phone calls calling me in important times in my life like just finding out the gender of our kid. Lets reveal this scam and make it known!
More United Readers Service Complaints & Reviews
- United Reader Services or USA Collections - Harassing telephone calls! 
- United Readers source/ readers source - FRAUD 
- united readers service/readers source - fraud 
- United Readers Service/U.S. Collections - Threatening telephone call 
- United Readers Services - USA Collections Scam 
- United Reader Service - offering of publications and refusing to cancel
- United Reader Service - All around bad
- United Readers - Misled and Fraud
- United Reader's Service. - Have asked company to cancell my subscription before they began to send them.
- United Readers Service INC. - Call saying I owed money and turn my over to a correct agency