United Healthcare / prescription

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

United Healthcare is the worst insurance I have ever had to deal with. For the past 3 days I been talking to them about a prescription that the doctor recommended for my husband to quit smoking. His employer changed insurance in the process of program of stop smoking and United Healthcare would not approve the prescription because they want him to try another inferior one, because it is cheaper. The broker of the insurance said that United Healthcare would honor previous insurance. That is the biggest lie, they don't honor nothing. The doctor called in another prescription that it cheaper, but it is nothing what he is taking. He is taking Chantix and is working why change something in the middle of his progress, because United is too cheap. I ask the the pharmacy if it had the same ingredients, they said oh no. It is yitallu different. I said great. They don't care about the consumer all they care about is the bottom line of profit. So let's hope this medication works if not a lawyer will be my next choice. These insurance companies need to stop riping consumers off because of profits. I am so sick of their lies after lies.

Ma