United Health Care / damage paitents health
My wife has been suffering from bone loss for many years, last April fell and broke both legs. As the only drug offered to enhance bone growth her physician prescribed Forteo, which she has been injecting herself daily for almost a year now. With their drug approval service they will not fill a prescription a few days early so these devices have 28 doses per vial. Called last Thursday to get refilled, pharmacy had to call doctor to get a renewed prescription which they did. Her drugs ran out yesterday, now after a year United Health Care needs the doctor to approve this medication, THE DOCTOR WROTE THE PRESCRIPTION!!! What does that tell you... Now this process will take who knows how long to process and all the advantages that this drug has provided my wife is mute...
What can be done???? This stalling process by the insurance company can be dangerous to a patients health...
More United Health Care Complaints & Reviews
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Fsa Provider - will not reimburse fsa funds 
- United Healthcare - harassment charges
- United HealthCare Services - dental plan
- United HealthCare Services - dental cleaning payment seems too low.
- United HealthCare Services - unable to receive coverage explanation
- United HealthCare Services - service