United Automobile Insurance / Unpaid Claims and Poor Service

1 TX, United States Review updated:

My car was hit by one of United Automobile Insurances' insured on October 30th, 2010. My family and I went "around and around" with this insurance company for a few days on whether or not their insured had insurance with them. After about 3-4 days after we called them back, we were told he did have insurance. We took our car to a collision specialist to get it repaired on our insurance plan AllState Insurance. When our insurance company learned that United Automobile Insurances' policy holder had some type of insurance, AllState called the collision center and told them to stop the work on our car. When we called United Automobile Insurance back several weeks later they advised us that their adjuster deemed our car a "total" loss. It's now one month later and we still don't have our car, no money for our car or a check from United Automobile Insurance. I have now loss three days of work due to not having my car. I have hired an attorney, contacted the BBB and the Texas Department of Insurance to file serveral complaint's and a law suit against this company. If you ask me, both of these companies are a SHAM..

Sm

Comments

12th of Mar, 2011

My car was hit by one of United Automobile Insurances’ insured on October 30th, 2010. My family and I went ”around and around” with this insurance company for a few days on whether or not their insured had insurance with them. After about 3-4 days after we called them back, we were told he did have insurance. We took our car to a collision specialist to get it repaired on our insurance plan AllState Insurance. When our insurance company learned that United Automobile Insurances’ policy holder had some type of insurance, AllState called the collision center and told them to stop the work on our car. When we called United Automobile Insurance back several weeks later they advised us that their adjuster deemed our car a ”total” loss. It’s now one month later and we still don’t have our car, no money for our car or a check from United Automobile Insurance. I have now loss three days of work due to not having my car. I have hired an attorney, contacted the BBB and the Texas Department of Insurance to file serveral complaint’s and a law suit against this company. If you ask me, both of these companies are a SHAM..

2nd of Apr, 2012

All the Victims of United Automobile Insurance Company and Richard Parrillo are invited to participate In a website dedicated to halting this fraud You can also place your name on a potential class action lawsuit http://richardparrillocomplaints.com RichardParrilloComplaints.com

6th of Jul, 2012

I totally agree...I have been dealing w/these idiots for over 3months now. They are claims my damages were due to a previous accident...I HAVEN'T HAD ANY ACCIDENTS IN THIS CAR !!

6th of Jul, 2012

THEY HAVE BEEN ON CHANNEL 11 NEWS FOR THIS BS

7th of Jul, 2012

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR STALLING, LIES, PROMISES AND RUDENESS. SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS SO CALLED COMPANY...ASAP. BEFORE THEY SCREW OTHERS !!! I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS FROM AN INSURANCE...FROM ANY COMPANY FOR THAT MATTER !!!

8th of Jul, 2012