Unisa / purchase scripts

durban, South Africa Review updated:

I am a third year student at unisa, last year I wrote a module called ENG1502. The exam was a breeze, I expected an outstanding result, to my dismay I received a mark of 45 % . I requested to purchase my exam script, I faxed, and emailed my application through before the closing date on 31 January 2014, till date I have not received my copy, I made deposit into my student account for the fee.. I have emailed them numerously and nothing as been done to solve my problem . I want solid proof that I received this horrid result.

There is only an email address, and no number where I can contact them... I'm really stressed

Ke
Apr 23, 2014

Comments

• Za
      19th of Dec, 2016

Good day, I have also failed ENG1502 with 45% in disbelief. I also failed my sup exam. I also requested a copy of my paper after my first fail. I sent numerous emails, no reply. I know of many many students that failed this subject over the last few years and everybody seems to receive 45% and everybody has the same comments about this subject. I have passed all my subjects even have 7 distinctions, this is the very worrying, something is not right.
    Zanovia-56907028