Unisa — unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
I am in my 3rd year, psychology and communication science, studying correspondence via UNISA.
I registered in December for all my subjects and now it is the end of February and I still haven't received any of my books. I am almost half way through my first semester and I am still sitting without books. I got portfolio assignments and other essay assignments due in 10 days time, and I cannot do anything without the books and one lecturer won't give me an extension.
I have phoned 5 times about the books and each time they tell me they will put a matter of emergency on the delivery, but still nothing. Apparently the books were out of print, however everybody else in my class has their studying material.
I cannot pass the upcoming modules without these books, and I am at a learning disadvantage and UNISA is doing nothing about it.
More Unisa Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - lecturer's for com4808 misconduct
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules 
- Unisa - no response