Union Telecom Usa / Unsolicited phone calls
I got a sales call from a telemarketer for Union Telecom New York City, saying he was offering 2.5c/min on phone calls to India. He sounded of Indian origin as well. His call was at approx. 7.45 on Sunday morning and he woke up my family, especially our baby, who started crying immediately. The baby had already kept us up for most of the night.
I told this telemarketer that I never wanted him to call again, that I was not interested in his product or ever hearing from him again, and that he should take my number off his calling list. He proceeded to once gain tell me about the benefits of his company's product, and at this point I got angry and yelled at him and then cut off the phone. He then calls me back to heckle at me, make fun of me and tells me he'll call back again. Unfortunately, his number was blocked on CallerID.
More Union Telecom Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Service - Connection fee + wrong billing! 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - FRAUD 
- Union Telecom - REFUND MONEY 
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services 
- Union Telecomusa - Refundable One time deposit not paid upon cancellation 
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - unkept promise of discounts
- Union Telecom - Union Telecom sales reps and the customer service reps are very dishonest 
- Union Telecom - These guys seem to be operating a big fraud 
- Union Telecom - Stay away from this one
- Union Telecom - They are fraud I, would like to report them to the authority